Advanced TechniSales provides a number of solutions to serve those in the polymer industry.
- Raman and Mid-IR spectrometers used in-situ to track polymerization during extrusion processes.
- Near infrared spectrometers to characterize polymer components, determine blend uniformity of dry polymer blends, and measure intrinsic viscosity of melted polymers in situ.
- Automated Lab Reactors and requisite PAT tools to optimize your polymerization at the lab scale. These tools tightly control important process parameters like temperature, stir rate and dosing while tracking your chemistry in real time.
- Calorimeters to help you scale up safely to production volume.
- The SurveyIR, a mid-infrared microscope accessory used for QC and defect analysis in polymer processing.
- Standard glassware and other equipment like balances and scales.
We would like to learn more about what lab equipment and measuring tools are important for your polymer applications.
Please email us below with your specific requirements.
We will then contact you to discuss your options.