Advanced Technisales is laser-focused on helping academic labs meet their research requirements.
The tools used to improve research include:
- Automated Lab Reactors (ALRs) and various in-situ process analytics like Mid-IR, Raman, UV/Vis, FBRM and PVM. Chemistry, biochemistry, and biology departments commonly combine ALRSs and process analytic tools to create a synthetic workstation, a common platform used for chemistry optimization.
- The REVA, the world’s first Raman spectrometer designed specifically for teaching undergraduates the theory of Raman spectroscopy. The spectrometer includes seven labs and is high-performance, rugged, safe, affordable, and a great fit for undergraduate chemistry and instrumentation labs.
- The SurveyIR, a mid-IR microscope accessory, which can be used in chemistry labs to determine chemical composition, forensic labs for fiber analysis, and art conservation departments to ensure authenticity.
- Near infrared spectrometers that can benefit food science departments and breeding programs.
- Standard lab equipment like glassware, balances and scales.
We would like to learn more about what lab equipment and measuring tools are important for you.
Please email us below with your specific requirements.
We will then contact you to discuss next steps.